2020 going forward
PECi has been officially signed on to 3 new projects that will carry our crew through 2021. Highlight of new projects not including projects that are due to complete after this summer are:
- South Salem High School Renovations & Addition
- Auburn Elementary School Remodel/Addition (GC: Bremik Construction)
- Lincoln Elementary School Remodel/Addition (GC: Woodburn Construction)
- Ogden Middle School Remodel/Addition (GC: P&C Construction)
- Art Rutkin Elementary School (New School - GC: P&C Construction)
Projects still underway and going strong even with the current circumstances & will be complete by the end of 2020:
- Lakeridge Junior High School (New School - GC: Skanska)
- Twality Middle School (New School - GC: Triplett Wellman)
- Sabin Schellenberg Technical Campus (Remodel - GC: P&C Construction)
AURORA PROPERTY UPDATE
We are also excited to announce that PECI will be building a new office at our property in Aurora. This will be completed by end of summer 2020. It will include offices, a TI space upstairs for future expansion & a 5,000 sqft shop. The property is completely leveled and cleaned up and ready for construction!!
We are currently looking for Journeymen Electricians to add to our crew.